Well May has arrived and is already turning into a Super Busy month.
So far I have:-
* Posted off the ANZAC pins to Suz and two of my adoptee's - J & G.
* Said Safe Travels to JJ who is due to return from Downrange very shortly
* Adopted two new (soon to be) poor bewildered Americans via Soldiers Angels. One is a National Guardsman; the other a Marine.
* Organised a book of on How to make super amazing paper airplanes to be sent to JD (I *think* he's airforce. He's one of my "super-silent" types so no return correspondence has been received). Hopefully he & his team will enjoy the craft work
* Organised some super cute toy Koala's to be sent to the new guys (Pax's support plan... parcel one - send something sweet & nice and then steadily ramp up the weirdness from there - bwhahahahah!)
Oh and in the middle of that I had a birthday. Lunch with the parents, a few lovely gifts.
Mum & Dad gave me a handy dandy tool box (a small, light one that I won't strain my weak girlish arms lifting about :D)
A Friend sent me flowers
Two of my friends sent Amazon book vouchers - Wheeee!!! Book shopping ahead! :)
And my BFF Cozzles - well she outdid herself.
And now - with the weekend here and my refinancing valuation looming very quickly (next wednesday actually) I need to go finish up all the paint and patch projects I have. Cozzles is due over later today - we need to brain storm on fixing a very annoying cupboard door problem, with possibly a run to the local Hardward store (yes yes.. Pax is a weird girl - she LIKES hardware stores. Just think what a very excellent girlfriend she'd make!) and then back on home to homemade Pizza.
Oh and I guess at some point I should look at booking a dentist appointment. Uber-annoying upper left wisdom tooth has decided to make it's presence known once again. On the Upside - it's too painful to eat much atm so maybe it will be my super-secret diet aid! (hey every little bit helps :D)