July 28, 2010

Pax extended

Well that's a surprise! - I've just discovered that my blog has been listed at Milblogging since June.  No idea how it got there and I'm a bit gobsmacked to be in the company of so many wonderful wordsmiths (shh.. don't tell them I'm a goofy aussie - let them discover it the hard way :D)

Of course I've got a major grin on my face - cause.. WOW so amazing to be lumped in with the Cool, Talented Kids (double shh.. maybe if I carry Sherpa's & A1S's books & scribe their history notes I can keep tagging along)

5 comments:

  1. O.M.G.!!!

    I now know a FAMOUS person.

    HOW C.O.O.L.!!!!

    Miss Em

    Better late than never.....CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all you do you deserve to be there. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you--that must be nice to have others recognize your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some unknown person put my blog on military.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry.. very behind with things lately.

    Miss Em - Actually I read your comment and thought.."well she knows Coffeypot.. Oh and A1S.." Penny did not drop that you meant me for quite a while :D

    Coffey - Thanks :)

    Slamdunk - I don't think I do as much as many to support the troops, but it's nice to be able to reach out and touch a distant life [...and then run away and giggle a lot :D]

    CI - I suspect it's those Mess-Kit Repair Fan boys y'all have ;D

    ReplyDelete