June 21, 2011

Mmm... comfy Pax!

Day off today as I had to be home to take delivery of my uber-comfy new mattress (pillow topped one - mmmm... take THAT Mr Insomnia!)

And since I had to be home anyway I have arranged for the 1800-Got-Junk crowd to pop over later today to pick up the old mattress and a few bits and "pieces" (the pieces being two chipboard cupboards that I took massive delight in taking the BIG Hammer to - mmm... stress relief through violence - who'd have thought it! Bwhahaha!).  I'm also going to ask how much more it will cost if they take the metal 3-drawer file cabinet too [tried to give that away but no takers :( ]

Oh and since I am home - and the computer connection is actually working (grumble.. mutter... stupid local telco and their constant "maintenance on hub" work.. grumps) I have managed to organise some more "Cup of Joe" vouchers to go out to the troops downrange  [I love the idea of caffeinating them all up and setting them loose - heh heh heh]

So soon I shall be "Organised Pax" and have to find more things to amuse me (*looks up at the peanut gallery - gives angelic smile*)

4 comments:

  1. Nothing more dangerous, scary and funny than a man overloaded with caffeine and carrying a loaded weapon. War over by noon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh good point Mr Coffey! (*calculates how long since coffee beans were shipped to her favourite Marine* *Plots*)

    :D

    Pax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! Love pillow top. Mine too. Super duper. NO more back pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <Momma... Yes! no more back pain. Now if only I could convince the cat that the bed is MINE (for such a small bundle of fur & pointy bits she does take up so much space!)

    Pax

    ReplyDelete